Congratulations on your admission to National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM)! We are excited to have you join our community. Your journey to NUNM is just a few steps away.
Upon admission, please carefully review and complete the following requirements:
- To secure a seat in your entering class, submit your:
- Proof of Immunization records. Learn more about the Oregon Immunization Law, fill out our Certificate of Immunization form, and include any necessary documents.
- Student Background Check. Review Background Check Requirements & Policy and complete the Release of Information
- Follow the Background Check Instructions to register at the CastleBranch website
- Drug Testing Requirement. Learn more about the NUNM Drug Testing Policy & Procedures and FAQs. The drug testing requirement must be completed within 30 days of matriculation only. Further instructions and test site locations will be provided prior to the start of the 30 day window of opportunity.
NOTE: The above admission requirements are required prior to starting classes.
Submit your admission requirements to: FAQs
Mail: NUNM Office of Admissions
049 SW Porter Street | Portland, OR 97201
If admitted conditionally, please carefully review the terms of admission in your offer of admission. This could be completion of pre-requisite courses or the need of a final, official transcript. If you are continuing to work on pre-requisites, closely work with your admission counselor to ensure you are taking the correct courses.
It is very important that you update your contact information and physical address any time it changes. Over the course of the next several months, you will be mailed various informational packets from multiple departments. You can update your mailing address at any time by contacting the Office of Admissions at 503.552.1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review your financial aid options and apply, if necessary, after January 1. If you have not completed your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or you have not previously included NUNM, please do so immediately at https://fafsa.ed.gov. NUNM’s FAFSA code = B07624. For maximum financial aid consideration including work study, apply by February 15. Learn more about financial aid.
If you are moving to Portland, carefully map out a timeline. Ideally, you’ll want to arrive 2-3 weeks prior to orientation. Portland is a popular city, therefore the housing and rental market can be tight. Start your search early! Review the “Moving to Portland” resources provided.