Recommended Exploration and Readings
This is an exciting time for you as you prepare for this new journey to NUNM and the field of natural medicine.
Here are some ways to get started:
- Explore news outlets for topics related to the field of medicine of your interest once a month or week
- Checkout NUNM’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Do personal experimentation – try yoga, acupuncture, MBSR from YouTube, diet changes, exercise, food journal, etc.
- Do some self-evaluation about how you are as a learner – Enneagram information, birds, colors, types of learning styles, strengths finders etc.
Read from our Deans’ recommended book lists
- Classical Chinese Medicine Book List
- Naturopathic Medicine Book List
- School of Research of Graduate Studies Book List
We hope that these recommendations will be a source of inspiration for the start of your studies at NUNM.